The IIENetwork offers our members the opportunity to connect with IIE's experts, international education leaders, and fellow members, stay up-to-date on critical topics, and share experiences as current events continue to impact international education. We hope you’ll join us for any of these initiatives, which is one of many benefits for IIENetwork members.
Stay tuned to the Event Calendar and/or IIE's communication channels for the various events planned for the IIENetwork and public.
IIENETWORK ENGAGEMENT SERIES
We have developed virtual engagement webinars and meetings to create space for members to share information, what is working, and challenges they face, with video recordings available in our Resource Center for our members.
We will continue to announce new topics and content in the future.
IIE special series and topics:
- IIENetworker Conversations: Authors of IIENetwork magazine articles present information and converse with members.
- Changing the Climate of and Through Study Abroad
- Assessing Student Success Developing Global, Multicultural Skills
- We Are International Education: What Does that Mean in 2021?
- IIENetwork Briefing: Hear from IIE’s leadership on programs and initiatives advancing access to international higher education.
- Support for Afghanistan and Haiti
- IIE Heiskell Awardee Spotlight Series: Awardees of the IIE Andrew Heiskell Award for Innovation in International Education share details of their recognized programs and initiatives with the opportunity for members to directly ask questions and consider replicating or tailoring these models and practices to support own strategic efforts.
- Research Roundtables: IIE’s Research, Evaluation, and Learning (REL) unit provide their expertise and insight into timely research topics.
- The Rise of Remote Global Internships: Implications for Career Readiness
- Best Practices in Evaluation and Impact Assessment
- International Students at Community Colleges
- Project Atlas – International Mobility Trends and Insights from COVID-19
- HBCU Insights on Promoting Study Abroad
- University and Community Partnership Strategies for Supporting Refugees and Displaced Persons
- We Are International Education: A Conversation with IIE’s Office of the CEO
- Now More than Ever: Cultivating Leaders to Address Global Challenges