Professional and Industry Resources
- Access the IIENetwork Engagement Series with exclusive content for members, including webinar recordings and briefings.
- Receive the IIE.Interactive weekly digital newsletter that provides updates on IIE and community opportunities and timely information on global news and trends within the higher education community.
- Receive free print copies and digital access to IIE’s core publications: the Open Doors report and the bi-annual IIENetworker magazine.
- Access members-only Open Doors data online on international student mobility to the U.S. and U.S. students studying abroad.
- Attend the Research Roundtables led by IIE’s Research, Evaluation and Learning (REL) unit covering data-driven topics such as international student mobility.
- Promote programs and events via the IIE.Interactive newsletter to reach over 10,000 subscribers.
- Contribute to IIE’s publications through article submissions for the IIENetworker magazine, briefing papers, and the IIE Opening Minds blog.
- Nominate for the annual IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education.
Benefits to Students
- Exclusive funding opportunities for institutions and students, such as the IIE American Passport Project and the Emergency Student Fund grants. (Note: these are available to institutional members)
- Enhanced online directories to assist students to find intensive English programs, study abroad programs, and funding U.S. study.
- Priority registration and discounts on conferences and events.
- Custom research data reports.
- Global outreach and recruitment services.
- IIE’s J-1 exchange visitor visa sponsorship program.
- Advertising options in IIE’s publications and online directories - outlined in IIE’s Media Guide.